Benefit of CAD Designing for Chemical Engineers

Hello mam,
I am a final year chemical engg student. Just wanted to know how cad designing would be beneficial as i wanted to go for designing, since i am a girl so there is no scope in production line. I m really confused please advice me something. Hope to get reply from u soon.

Replies

• chemind
    chemind
    May be its too late to respond, but i think i can flash some light on this view about CAD designing. If you are a chemical engineer, computer aided design which is mainly concerned with mechanical stuff can be helpful in design equipment and piping works. where few advanced process industries will be recruit them for example a Schlumberger service company ask for a cad designer(mechanical engineers).

But if you can learn and master matlab and aspen plus software, they help you lot. As you can get option as process engineer even if your a girl. so that you can simulate and optimize the process parameter for efficient and safe plant operation.

hope i could reach you with few.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have following error while open ms office application. help me please.... There is no not enough memory or disk space to run word.
Google set benchmark for other email service providers by including Gtalk chat feature in Gmail several years ago. It took long time for other popular service providers like Yahoo to...
A king wants his daughter to marry the smartest of 3 extremely intelligent young princes, and so the king's wise men devised an intelligence test. The princes are gathered into...
One day three Greek philosophers settled under the shade of an olive tree, opened a bottle of Retsina, and began a lengthy discussion of the Fundamental Ontological Question: Why does...
A team formed by scientists from all around the world demonstrated the 186 Gbps internet speed over standard commercial fiber optic cable. It means, we are going to get an...