Beggar Mafiah

I watched a show on Beggar Mafiah on some Media Channel..I have heard a lot of times about it but still when I see any beggar, I can't resist myself without helping her/him.
I have heard a lot of stories like "One saw a hag who was begging in the streets whining that she is famished and hasn't anything for the past 3-4 days, he went to her and asked to have food but she refused and asked for money","One of my cousins gave alms to an old man feeling that will help him and his family but he was stupefied when he saw him buying a bottle of beer for him" and more.
So,what do you think should we help beggars with alms? I personally feel that we should help them with food if they want and that too to the beggars who we feel wouldn't be able to do any kind of job..I have heard that Beggar Mafiah cuts down the legs and hands of people to make us feel that these people can't do anything for them..So, what do CE has to say regarding this matter?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! We have a new poll on the main page. Check out the CE Polls on HOME PAGE. Today, our 800+ community has engineers from various trades. Please vote...
i want to do a project on genetic algorithms for economic dispatch and optimisation.if anybody knows clearly about this,please give me guidance.
I'm not. .... ?
"The Google Story" - by David A. Vise ! The book tells us everything about Google. How Google founders met, how Google got started ...everything! A must read for the...
Its really hard to imagine words without vowels. However, I have collected a list of English words without vowels (a,e,i,o,u) *Vowels : a,e,i,o,u