Beaglecore: BeagleBoard as ultra-compact SoC on Kickstarter for ambitious Developers

Quote: While Raspberry Pi and Arduino mainly focus on hobbyists, BeagleBone is sought to address ambitious developers with professional backgrounds. This is due to the fact that both the processor and other components are attractive for industrial services because they offer long-term availability (7+ years) and also satisfy other industrial demands on hardware, such as extended temperature range for example. For developers this is an advantage, if they want to market and mass produce their solutions based on BeagleBone Black in the final stage of the development process. Extending BeagleBone with other functions such as WiFi, additional USB ports or encryption features can be achieved by adding capes which are available on the market in a great variety. Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This may be of use to many as year end projects. I myself know of many with some form of dementia in my circle, who have the problem of wandering...
hello there, i have gain cdac rank a+b+c=841 and a+b=2432 can i get dac and desd in pune center. please reply thank you
What path software tester should take after spending 6 +years in Testing ?Let me put this in this way. In future,Which role S/W tester should look for ? 1.Management Role...
Hey there! Usually we learnt to calculate (in this case, I learnt mostly in square/rectangular shapes), but I would like to ask how to we calculate spiral loadings? How would...
i am a student of civil engg. i want to know the best book for preparing IES exam