Base isolation

Could any one say which are the
TWO buildings with BASE ISOLATORS in INDIA

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    one is a hospital in Gujarat which was built after the burj earthquake.
  • gannon
    gannon
    Our company has done 3 Hospitals
    Bhuj Hospital
    LNJP Hospital
    Shimla Hospital
  • Ashwetha
    Ashwetha
    Thanks.....
  • sanjaygpt
    sanjaygpt
    gannon
    Our company has done 3 Hospitals
    Bhuj Hospital
    LNJP Hospital
    Shimla Hospital
    Can you share the details of the structural consultants/ designers?
  • Godfrey
    Godfrey
    Base isolation is the most powerful tool of earthquake engineering pertaining to the passive structural vibration control technologies. It is meant to enable a building or non-building structure to survive a potentially devastating seismic impact through a proper initial design or subsequent modifications. In some cases, application of base isolation can raise both a structure's seismic performance and its seismic sustainability considerably. Contrary to popular belief base isolation does not make a building earthquake proof.To know more please go to Search Results For Products By Name: [ Base isolation ]
  • seismic
    seismic
    My company have supplied Isolators to GTB and Dwarka hospitals in Delhi.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook recently launched the photo-recognition service on Facebook. When you or a Facebook friend uploads a photo, Facebook uses facial-recognition software to match faces in that photo with previous photos...
Sprint and Motorola held a press conference in New York City where they announced the first powerhouse phone from Motorola to land on the Now Network: The Photon 4G. It’s...
The way Mac handles files is a bit messy. As data changes through daily use, photos, text files and other things get mixed up with system files. Despite Mac OS...
Friends, I have an idea. Let us try making different machine parts, with whatever tools (softwares) you have. I will start be making a simple gear. Why not try something...
i'll ask the first question. Am interested in buying an iphone from the united states because it costs 199$ there.am gonna ask someone to crack it and bring it from...