Bangladesh Pile Driving Technology guaranteed to drive CEans even Crazier!

(sent by friend Asif Adheni)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's totally cool, innovative and I think eco-friendly. I think the entire CE team can contribute to such projects 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The nature's not being fair in Uttarakhand (India) where the rains have caused havocs and has left the entire state in shambles. The rescue operations (and politics) are in full...
As promised, Sony has released PS3 4.45 firmware upgrade for all PS3 machines and most importantly, it fixes all the PS3s that were rendered out of commission by the earlier...
The Banihal-Qazigund railway link was inaugurated recently and it's now open for business. The rail-link boasts of India's longest railway tunnel, whooping 11 kilometer long. The tunnel pierces through the...
i am going to participate in a few upcoming fests in different colleges where i want to give a paper presentation and poster presentation too. so i need your help...
I'm finding problem in parsing the xml file using the DOM parser. Where my problem is i have a parent tag called employee, where it's children node are having the...