What are the suitable topics paper presentation regarding electrical branch?

i am going to participate in a few upcoming fests in different colleges where i want to give a paper presentation and poster presentation too. so i need your help regarding the topics which i should choose being a student of 3rd year....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Latest advances in superconductivity would be an evergreen topic for both paper presentation and poster presentation as well.
  • renu sharma
    renu sharma
    can you please give a few examples of latest advances in superconductivity?
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    I would suggest Wireless Electrical Transfer, seen in sci-fi movies where electricity is transferred wirelessly forming an electric ark between conducting rods at distances, same way the tesla coil works. Mostly seen in Star Wars. It is under research still.

Otherwise follow the works of Elon Musk and Tesla Motors!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm finding problem in parsing the xml file using the DOM parser. Where my problem is i have a parent tag called employee, where it's children node are having the...
hello CEans, I'm Shyam kumar completed my B.Tech 3rd year. Now as the requirement of our curriculum i'm doing a Mini-Project in Electronics Corporation of India Limited(E.C.I.L) .There i opted...
Today I was in office and around 3:00 pm, heard girls are shouting in some corner. I didn't know about it, then few minute later one guy came to my...
What Should be the distance between two electrical earth pits as per standards?
I'm sure most of us had this question before we graduated and now many more are yet to graduate. My question is: 1. How much time do you analyse that...