Bad academic record - will I get good job?

I have bad academic records in engineering and even in school too.
I have passed my schooling with second division and i got 65% provision degree in engineering.
Will i be able to get good job..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Himanshu Joshi
    Will i be able to get good job..
    We can't predict the future.
  • Himanshu Joshi
    Himanshu Joshi
    Hahaha.
    Thanks admin

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At the Google I/O developers meet in 2014, we witnessed the launch of a benchmark platform that has tasted sweet success in the Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality market, the...
In a world constantly under the grip of terror activities, scientists have created a material which turns fluorescent if there are molecules from explosives in the vicinity. Researchers from University...
Moonshine Crea, a US based startup has created shoes that defy gravity. Well, not quite, but creates the impression that you are no longer bound by earth’s pull. They are...
It has come to light that the official web portal of the Indian Revenue Service (IRS) has been hacked in what is supposed to be an attack made by fringe...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our proposed idea deals with interfacing nerve signals with prosthetic limb. PROS (Physically Regulated Operating Suite) limbs are incredibly valuable to the amputees and it...