AZIONARE’11, national level technical cum cultural fest to be held on March 7th and 8

Department of Electrical and Electronics, Mangalam College of Engineering, Ettumanoor is organizing a techno- cultural fest AZIONARE’11 on 7th and 8th March 2011 in our college campus.
AZIONARE’11 will be hosting 9 technical and cultural events with a cash prize of around Rs 1, 40,000/- . The attraction of the fest includes national level Paper Presentation, Fashion Show and Dance competition. We believe that this fest will provide a unique venue for the students to exhibit their extreme talent. We cordially invite you to AZIONARE’11 and look forward to large number of participants from your college for the mega event AZIONARE’11.

For more details:
Contact Us :-
Nandakumar CS - +919995878638
Arjun S nair :- +919048821283

Email us at :- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: AZIONARE’11, national level technical cum cultural fest to be held on March 7th a

Great! Keep us updated about the latest events and announcements in this thread 😀
  • nandu_1129
    nandu_1129
    Re: AZIONARE’11, national level technical cum cultural fest to be held on March 7th a

Yeap i will..... i need more promotions 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been thinking about getting a new broadband connection for CE's office 😎 and Tikona has been one of the shortlisted ISP. The company has great plans and offers (they...
Once again I would like to introduce myself to everyone here because someone misinterpreted me as a girl. I'm Sammy Juanico but I use "shame" as my profile name. A...
Guys can I ask you a question? If you don't mind..😒 What are the benefits that we can get from artificial contraceptives?
Microsoft Developer Network India tweeted today that the latest shiny version of the Internet Explorer will be relased on March 14. If that date is not to be believed, the...
need some circuits for designing co2 module.. also some online shop to buy from INDIA/TN/CHENNAI