Avishkar 2011 Annual Techno-Management Fest, MNNIT Allahabad

AVISHKAR 2011, the annual Techno-Management fest of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad has returned to embrace the sprouting bright engineering minds. Having set the records for getting better and bigger every year, this edition of Avishkar promises you that the bar will certainly be raised.The rarity of competing shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best is a more of a privilege than an opportunity. And you deserve better..

The 3-day festival encompassing a plethora of technical as well as management events is ready to enthrall the participants round the globe from 23rd to 25th of September 2011. So it's time to break your inhibitions, unleash the passion within and let the technology and technical leadership flow within you.

The official website of Avishkar 2011 has been launched.
Register and be a part of the technical extravaganza 'AVISHKAR 2011'.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A causes B or C, but not both F occurs only if B occurs D occurs if B or C occurs E occurs only if C occurs J occurs only...
Hello everyone on CE i have just joined 😀
Laxman went 15 kms from my house, then turned left and walked 20 kms. He then turned east and walked 25 kms and finally turning left covered 20kms. How far...
In a soap company a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as scrap. At the end of the day u have...
NTPC is a leading PSU in Bharat. To make it clear, any engineer can apply in the company. He can be of Computer, mechanical, electrical Civil electronic etc. Let me...