Automotive Anti-Collision Alert System (ACS) by Distance Monitoring

this is my title for my project :
Automotive Anti-Collision Alert System (ACS) by Distance Monitoring

this project is about measuring the safe distance that will varied according to the speed of the car. If the rear car exceeds the safe distance between the two cars at a particular speed, the front car will trigger a warning system by flashing LEDs to the rear driver as well as produce a beeping sound to alert the front driver that a car is approaching his car at a close distance..do anybody has ideas how to develop this type of project?I really need help to start develop this project..many thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I need help in joomla. have placed the modules in correct positions.when i click on pagination 1 . The positions of modules display well.But when click on to pagination...
Hello friends, I have recently purchased a digital camera. But now I am looking to buy camera filter. I am looking for filter which should be specially designed, good quality,...
NOT To Do List - At Office Share your view on this topic 😁
hi....alll...i'm new to this forum.doing my third year eng(cse).wish to start my preparation for aps...how do i start wid??...give me sum suggestions 😀
I am new for this forum. I am here because I like to share ideas. So, please keep sharing your knowledge. Thanks,