queries on how to prepare for aptitude to get into MNCs

hi....alll...i'm new to this forum.doing my third year eng(cse).wish to start my preparation for aps...how do i start wid??...give me sum suggestions ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The best way to start is by getting hold of GRE Quants or CAT Quants books. You'll find plenty of material in them. Also, Keep watch on CE Puzzles/Math section. CEans contribute great questions almost on daily basis.
  • aishwarya.vk
    aishwarya.vk
    thanks for d reply
    but hw far GRE and preparing for aps related...??
    GRE standards are little high rite?? like i want to knw if der s any specific syllabus...or study material to start wid...(is my query).....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The aptitude questions are all about basic mathematics and concepts. I'd personally recommend studying for CAT quantitative - because if you can solve those, you'll find aptitude tests of companies very easy to crack. Book by R.S. Agrawal is quite famous; so you can refer to it as well.

I found that the GRE Quants to be similar to what's asked in company aptitude tests. I don't think there's a syllabus.
  • aishwarya.vk
    aishwarya.vk
    ok den i ill start wid r.s.agarwal ๐Ÿ˜€sum say if i just go thru previous year aps quests for dat particular company...dats more dan enough....and dey will ask quests only frm dose papers....is it true?????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aishwarya.vk
    ok den i ill start wid r.s.agarwal ๐Ÿ˜€sum say if i just go thru previous year aps quests for dat particular company...dats more dan enough....and dey will ask quests only frm dose papers....is it true?????
    Yes, it will definitely help. But I'll not recommend relying only on those questions. I've seen that many companies have a huge internal question-banks and they may revise the papers any time.

That said, you SHOULD solve the previous years question papers for any company.
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    What about GD ............
    i m very poor in it , i.e lack of confidence .
    coz hav not so good communication skill
    pls help me & give me som useful tips to improve my skills
    thanx
  • aishwarya.vk
    aishwarya.vk
    GD s only to check hw confident u are and hw well u present urself...dont luk at english as monster...den dat il def luk devil...from nw on start speakin in english to everyone...read hindu newspaper...u can improve ur vocab....slowly do all dese ,u ill def crack dose interview.... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    one way to prepare for GD is to start involving oneself in the discussions with friends, family and etc. This will help you to gain confidence and you will come to know when and what to speak..

Source: personal experience..๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am new for this forum. I am here because I like to share ideas. So, please keep sharing your knowledge. Thanks,
hello Hemant what is c++???????
About Nurture Talent Academy Nurture Talent Academy (India's 1st institute for training entrepreneurs) is India's 1st institute for training entrepreneurs and startups. Our objective is to enable 1000 startups to...
This Movie is releasing in May 2011. I can't wait to watch. Check out the trailer ๐Ÿ˜ Pure Awesomeness [video=youtube;3jkMSZbBrO4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jkMSZbBrO4[/video]
๐Ÿ˜ hello everyone, i am mahesh from ECE group. Hyderabad