Looking for digital cemera filter.

Hello friends,

I have recently purchased a digital camera. But now I am looking to buy camera filter. I am looking for filter which should be specially designed, good quality, protect my camera from scratch and dust. So do you know any website where I can purchase camera filter of best quality.

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Re: Looking for digital cemera filter.............

Moderators, please move this thead to general help section.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    don't be so harsh on a newbie aj_onduty.............. and sorry if i hurted you..............
    @joey- i guess famous brands do not design such filters. just go out in the market and find out.............
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Sorry for that joey, and thanks for pointing out, lovejeet.
    I apologise with all my heart.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    @ aj_onduty- thanks for realising............. cheers............ any suggestions for the joey?????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NOT To Do List - At Office Share your view on this topic 😁
hi....alll...i'm new to this forum.doing my third year eng(cse).wish to start my preparation for aps...how do i start wid??...give me sum suggestions 😀
I am new for this forum. I am here because I like to share ideas. So, please keep sharing your knowledge. Thanks,
hello Hemant what is c++???????
About Nurture Talent Academy Nurture Talent Academy (India's 1st institute for training entrepreneurs) is India's 1st institute for training entrepreneurs and startups. Our objective is to enable 1000 startups to...