Automatically Forward Emails With Google Docs

I stumbled upon this amazing video on labnol.org that gives step by step instructions to auto-forward all the emails in your gmail account to specific email addresses. I think it's a wonderful tip. Check out this video for details -

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    Well, I am using this feature as this helps me to check mails from various accounts at a single place. I think Yahoo and Hotmail lack this feature.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check out this link: https://www.iimk.ac.in/admissionpackage2012/PDFstage1/ All the best! 👍
hey guys, i am in my 4th year (ECE) and have my main project selection now so i am planning to go with the project "Wireless Industrial Security Robot with...
Google has introduced a finalised deal to help increase usage of its Google+ in India. Users of the social network will now be able to log into the service for...
I’m wondering that do you have trouble to convert PDF-based CAD drawings into .dxf format and even .dwg format. Here I made a small demo about this to share with...
First breakthrough of 2012 ! What was considered as a mere miracle, now is coming out as reality. Scientists have successfully invented a Bionic Eye, that enables a blind to...