Wireless Industrial Security Robot with Motion Detection System with Live Wireless Video / Audio

hey guys,
i am in my 4th year (ECE) and have my main project selection now
so i am planning to go with the project "Wireless Industrial Security Robot with Motion Detection System with Live Wireless Video / Audio Transmission"

all i wanted to know is that is this a good project or is it an outdated one?
if any one could suggest me a better idea it would be helpful

i am planning to do a project on robotics by the way and if u could give any links that have new projects that would be very helpfull 😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As in your project you're working on audio and video transmission using wireless technology it's interesting. Nice topic go ahead. 👍
  • kamalece
    kamalece
    I would suggest you to choose some other topic in robotics such as 'sound localized robot navigation'..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    4th year already? Man.. time flies indeed 😛

Are you working on this yourself or in group? Its sounds like a heavy project if the robot is to be fully autonomous..
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    i am working in a group of 4. and a instuite from out side will help me in doing that., and yeah time has just passed like that😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has introduced a finalised deal to help increase usage of its Google+ in India. Users of the social network will now be able to log into the service for...
I’m wondering that do you have trouble to convert PDF-based CAD drawings into .dxf format and even .dwg format. Here I made a small demo about this to share with...
First breakthrough of 2012 ! What was considered as a mere miracle, now is coming out as reality. Scientists have successfully invented a Bionic Eye, that enables a blind to...
A maple seed has a wing shape that is nearly an ideal airfoil. It can remain aloft for a long time helping to scatter the seeds over a wide area....
Does anyone help in beginning j2ee ?what are the steps i need to follow for it.?I know core java and little jsp .