Automatic Car Parking in Java

Parking is a challenging thing for humans in car driving. Even though, lot of solutions are available for smooth and safe driving such as car collision avoidance system, but very less focus is given to the automatic parking system recently. There is still a long way to go.

Hence, implementation of this project can be a good idea.
Abstract:
It is a complicated task to build up automatic parking expertise for a car. The car must be able to sense the surroundings, to find a free parking space and to detect obstacle. It should also have the capability to plan the movement from the input of sensitivity system. It should also be able to go after the premeditated motion sequences and to make sure that a goal position is reached.
Implementation details:
Code is split into four packages
  • Controllers- Controllers classes.
  • Exception- Application specific exceptions.
  • Generic- Parking structure classes and generic classes.
  • GUI- GUI components and GUI Driver.
Requirements:
  • Front End- Java
  • Embedded System, Microcontrollers.

Replies

• bhavanaa64
    bhavanaa64
    plz send dis project to my mail...i need it urgently....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My idea is to make a small device that can be useful to locate small and important things in home like tv remote, purse, glasses , etc.... I want to...
The idea of this project is to create a web based application that provides facilities to management crime files. Abstract: This web based application provides facilities for reporting crimes, complaints,...
Electronic Voting is a term encompassing several different types of voting, embracing both electronic means of casting a vote and electronic means of counting votes. Abstract: The Electronic Voting System...
The basic purpose of this project is to enable communication between remote clients. Abstract: When a client wants to chat with a user on a remote host, he sends a...
A passionate software developer ,who loves to explore the new solutions for challenges .