CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Manashree Thokal • 24 Jun, 2012
The idea of this project is to create a web based application that provides facilities to management crime files.

Abstract:

This web based application provides facilities for reporting crimes, complaints, mailing as well as chatting. The users can login to the server and then lodge their complaints. Any number of clients can connect to the server at a time.

An SMTP server should be maintained for temporary storage of emails and chat jar files to enable facilities.

Use: It would be a system with improved facilities that would overcome all the limitations of an existing system. It would remove manual work and provide security.

Requirement:

Languages- Java (JDBC, JSP, Servlet, Java Mail)
Front End- HTML, JavaScript
Back End- MySQL
@hunter1409 • 21 Aug, 2012 does any1 is having this project then plj upload it..I will be thankful to dat guy...plz.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 21 Aug, 2012
hunter1409
does any1 is having this project then plj upload it..I will be thankful to dat guy...plz.
Maybe it's a better idea to try to do the project on your own. What say?
9.3k views

Related Posts

@Neema Ambhurkar · Jun 24, 2010

Do marks on score card define the capabilities of a student? Also, many judgements are made on the basis of marks on the score cards? Do you think the judgement...
5.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 12, 2011

Looking for the BAJA SAE India's Rule Book? Check it out and download it for free-
5.1k views

@Sahithi Pallavi · Nov 17, 2009

My friend asked me this question.! Do a java program runs without the main method? If NO, why? What is the need of main method there in the java program?...
6.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 12, 2007

😁😁 Fellas, I'll be attending an outbound training on 22nd of this month. We want a good name for our team! 😁😁 Please suggest good name for our team! 😁...
4.9k views

@psbabu · Mar 11, 2008

I am a mechanical engineering student. as i passed thru the automatic transmission , i came to know abt the torque convertor. will it be possible to fix a torque...
10.2k views