From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@Manashree Thokal • 24 Jun, 2012
The idea of this project is to create a web based application that provides facilities to management crime files.

Abstract:

This web based application provides facilities for reporting crimes, complaints, mailing as well as chatting. The users can login to the server and then lodge their complaints. Any number of clients can connect to the server at a time.

An SMTP server should be maintained for temporary storage of emails and chat jar files to enable facilities.

Use: It would be a system with improved facilities that would overcome all the limitations of an existing system. It would remove manual work and provide security.

Requirement:

Languages- Java (JDBC, JSP, Servlet, Java Mail)
Front End- HTML, JavaScript
Back End- MySQL
@hunter1409 • 21 Aug, 2012 does any1 is having this project then plj upload it..I will be thankful to dat guy...plz.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 21 Aug, 2012
hunter1409
does any1 is having this project then plj upload it..I will be thankful to dat guy...plz.
Maybe it's a better idea to try to do the project on your own. What say?

Related Posts

Archives

@N.Gowtham Raj · Jun 18, 2011

I'm curious to know whether it's worth doing MS in India? The current trend is to go to a foreign country for MS courses in advance engineering disciplines? If yes,...
Archives

@Shruthi.K · Feb 27, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : ADVANCED ATM SECURITY Monitory transaction in ATM is one of the most vulnerable security threat in the banking process. Over last few years several instances...
Archives

@atul-namdeo · Nov 2, 2013

please tell me how to do preparation for Mahindra Auto Quiz..
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 21, 2008

That's my question to all great automobile/mechanical engineers out there! The question popped up in my mind after watching the Yamaha R15 - the bike with stunning looks and a...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 18, 2015

A new app for iOS devices is just around the corner that lets parents have control over the smartphone use by their kids. Called 'Ignore No More', the parent app...