CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Manashree Thokal • 24 Jun, 2012
The idea of this project is to create a web based application that provides facilities to management crime files.

Abstract:

This web based application provides facilities for reporting crimes, complaints, mailing as well as chatting. The users can login to the server and then lodge their complaints. Any number of clients can connect to the server at a time.

An SMTP server should be maintained for temporary storage of emails and chat jar files to enable facilities.

Use: It would be a system with improved facilities that would overcome all the limitations of an existing system. It would remove manual work and provide security.

Requirement:

Languages- Java (JDBC, JSP, Servlet, Java Mail)
Front End- HTML, JavaScript
Back End- MySQL
@hunter1409 • 21 Aug, 2012 does any1 is having this project then plj upload it..I will be thankful to dat guy...plz.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 21 Aug, 2012
hunter1409
does any1 is having this project then plj upload it..I will be thankful to dat guy...plz.
Maybe it's a better idea to try to do the project on your own. What say?
7.1k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 30, 2014

Hero MotoCorp India has unveiled a new concept bike nicknamed 'Hero RNT' that is powered by a diesel engine. The new scooter from Hero was unveiled at an event with...
1.6k views

@Chaitanya Kukde · Dec 31, 2014

Less than an year ago, top Indian small cars had failed miserably in the road safety tests conducted by NCAP, a UK watchdog for car safety. On Tuesday, Road Transport...
1.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 9, 2014

As manufacturers around the world are sprinting towards getting the wearables (especially the smartwatches) on their portfolio, here we have a product titled 'Trendy Style L12S OLED Bluetooth Bracelet Watch'...
12.7k views

@krishbcs · Dec 13, 2011

i have following error while open ms office application. help me please.... There is no not enough memory or disk space to run word.
1.3k views

@Anoop Mathew · Nov 23, 2011

hai folks. i'm having a real tough time trying to type this down here. it must be because i'm just starting to use a touchphone (this one belongs to my...
1.8k views