Online Crime File Management System in Java

The idea of this project is to create a web based application that provides facilities to management crime files.

Abstract:

This web based application provides facilities for reporting crimes, complaints, mailing as well as chatting. The users can login to the server and then lodge their complaints. Any number of clients can connect to the server at a time.

An SMTP server should be maintained for temporary storage of emails and chat jar files to enable facilities.

Use: It would be a system with improved facilities that would overcome all the limitations of an existing system. It would remove manual work and provide security.

Requirement:

Languages- Java (JDBC, JSP, Servlet, Java Mail)
Front End- HTML, JavaScript
Back End- MySQL

Replies

• hunter1409
    hunter1409
    does any1 is having this project then plj upload it..I will be thankful to dat guy...plz.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hunter1409
    does any1 is having this project then plj upload it..I will be thankful to dat guy...plz.
    Maybe it's a better idea to try to do the project on your own. What say?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electronic Voting is a term encompassing several different types of voting, embracing both electronic means of casting a vote and electronic means of counting votes. Abstract: The Electronic Voting System...
The basic purpose of this project is to enable communication between remote clients. Abstract: When a client wants to chat with a user on a remote host, he sends a...
A passionate software developer ,who loves to explore the new solutions for challenges .
The idea is to create an application used to provide information and online help. Abstract: It is used to provide information regarding various facilities in the campus such as class...
Just now completed my under graduation in civil engineering. love to play and travel. Aiming to construct 'floating structures'. Joined this site cause i'm a crazy engineer. ๐Ÿ˜