TV remote locator

My idea is to make a small device that can be useful to locate small and important things in home like tv remote, purse, glasses , etc.... I want to make a common circuitry design so that it can be attached to anything . But I am not getting the correct circuitry. So anyone please suggest me the circuitry required. I want to make it as my mini project.

Thanking you.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sudha madhuri
    My idea is to make a small device that can be useful to locate small and important things in home like tv remote, purse, glasses , etc.... I want to make a common circuitry design so that it can be attached to anything . But I am not getting the correct circuitry. So anyone please suggest me the circuitry required. I want to make it as my mini project.

Thanking you.
    Good idea using small RFID chip with every such device can solve this problem.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I need this device.! I always misplace my car keys, wallet, etc at home ๐Ÿ˜”

Hm, RFID range might be a challenge. You'd probably need to install multiple readers to be able to get good detection rates.

Some cheap radio-beacon system would be nice ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ash
    I need this device.! I always misplace my car keys, wallet, etc at home ๐Ÿ˜”

Hm, RFID range might be a challenge. You'd probably need to install multiple readers to be able to get good detection rates.

Some cheap radio-beacon system would be nice ๐Ÿ˜€
    You can put Active Tags. it will give you more range. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, the range must be in a sweet spot! You'll want to be able to locate the device in a certain location, not just detect it. Readers must still be placed in strategic locations.. either 1 in each room, or a few and try triangulating the position (though indoor radio reflections wont help).
  • sudha madhuri
    sudha madhuri
    Thanks to all of you. Actually my idea is to design a circuit which can produce a particular frequency on pressing a switch and at the receiver side it must be able to receive that frequency and should produce the voltage required to ring the buzzer. Because I'm totally new to RFID ๐Ÿ˜”

Thanking you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea of this project is to create a web based application that provides facilities to management crime files. Abstract: This web based application provides facilities for reporting crimes, complaints,...
Electronic Voting is a term encompassing several different types of voting, embracing both electronic means of casting a vote and electronic means of counting votes. Abstract: The Electronic Voting System...
The basic purpose of this project is to enable communication between remote clients. Abstract: When a client wants to chat with a user on a remote host, he sends a...
A passionate software developer ,who loves to explore the new solutions for challenges .
The idea is to create an application used to provide information and online help. Abstract: It is used to provide information regarding various facilities in the campus such as class...