Auto cad 2004 drawing competition # 2

draw the three views of the following picture and become a master of competition # 2[​IMG]

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Good work Ammar. I have CATIA installed in this PC. I have tried doing this. quite pretty. 😀
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    please send your drawing on this page we have to choose a brilliant CE
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK, I will need to see, how it can be done. Because, I do not know how to do it. I will ask some moderator to help. 😀
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    save your file as an image ..........copy it.................paste it in the reply thread
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK it will be difficult because we cannot copy paste image here, we need to upload it on internet. I will post it, just wait a while. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was searching about the most popular forum on the internet. There are just a lot of categories. From what I have seen Anime forums are immensely popular. Anyone has...
Oracle India presents “JavaOne and Oracle Develop” event in Hyderabad during May 10-11, 2011 for connecting Oracle and Java developers.Come and join in learning and experiencing next generation development trends...
Researchers at Sheffield Hallam University are investigating a range of simple engineering solutions that could be used to improve disaster-relief operations. Read more: Researchers seek to enhance disaster-relief operations |...
Hello fellow CEs, i suffered a year back in my 2nd year Engineering (Electrical), and i'm doing my 2nd year course again. I know that it's a huge setback to...
I got a year-back, and so my engineering went up to 5yrs, does that mean, i can't write GATE?