Which is the world's most popular forum?

I was searching about the most popular forum on the internet. There are just a lot of categories. From what I have seen Anime forums are immensely popular.

Anyone has any good names to share?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    GAIA Online Forum is the most popular. Check the list here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Physics forum, I like it. There are many technical discussions going on. However I have not seen any Anime forums though.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Physics Forum is not world's most popular forum.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I do not even know rankings, I was only talking that it is good for mech. 😀I did not say, it is/not world's most popular.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey friends why can't we make CE as worlds most popular forum 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    That is what we all are trying to do, isn't it? We all help newcomers. See now we have Hexreader and Ammar Aziz. They will be long term members I think. 😀

Once people come to our forum, we must help them. In this way, CE can become popular. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oracle India presents “JavaOne and Oracle Develop” event in Hyderabad during May 10-11, 2011 for connecting Oracle and Java developers.Come and join in learning and experiencing next generation development trends...
Researchers at Sheffield Hallam University are investigating a range of simple engineering solutions that could be used to improve disaster-relief operations. Read more: Researchers seek to enhance disaster-relief operations |...
Hello fellow CEs, i suffered a year back in my 2nd year Engineering (Electrical), and i'm doing my 2nd year course again. I know that it's a huge setback to...
I got a year-back, and so my engineering went up to 5yrs, does that mean, i can't write GATE?
Process description flow sheets are useful for your project report. Process diagram for a chemical plant explain the arrangements of unit operations and unit process.