AT89C51 programming

I want to write a program using C language and store it on an AT89C51 to run it.
Can you please tell me what devices I need to achieve this ?

Replies

• Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    The list with C or C++ compilers that support the 8051 microcontroller series.
    • SDCC - Small Device C Compiler – a C language compiler for a wide series of microcontrollers including the 8051 models;
    • #-Link-Snipped-# – a C compiler with friendly interface and support for Atmel and Silicon Labs microcontrollers;
    • #-Link-Snipped-# – a powerful and efficient C simulator for 8051;
    • #-Link-Snipped-# – the compiler compatible with 8, 16 and 32-bit microcontrollers;
    • 404 error | IAR Systems – a C and C++ compiler for 8051;
    • #-Link-Snipped-# – based on ANSI standard, the Crossware 8051 C compiler is designed for 8051 microcontroller series;
    • 8051 C++ Compiler – a C++ simulator with support for object oriented programs;
    • #-Link-Snipped-# – a C++ compiler with support for Object Oriented Programming and used to debug and maintain the code;
    • 8051 C-Compiler uC51 – a friendly interface tool based on ANSI C standard;
    Source : www.intorobotics.com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Who doesn't want to ride a flying bike? A team of crazy engineers at HoverSurf, a San Francisco based startup, has developed a flying machine that combines the joy of...
We've municipal corporation elections in the region where I live and I'm thinking whether to vote or not. I know - voting is important and I ought to vote; but...
Born to a father, who is an Anesthesiologist and a mother, a Gynaecologist in a small town called Guna in Madhya Pradesh, Mudit Vijayvergiya, as many believed, was destined to...
Reliance Jio has announced the new 'Jio Prime' membership plan for all of its 100 million customers. Reliance head, Mr. Mukesh Ambani unveiled the Jio Prime membership details at a...
Google, alongside Microsoft’s Bing, covers almost all the search needs of daily internet dwellers. With little to no steps against the websites offering illegal, copyrighted material, anyone has an easy...