aspiring mechanical engineer

i'm pursuing mechanical engineering
now i wanna make a nitro racing car for my project to be given in next sem.
so i need some help...
everyone's comment or message are most welcome
guyz help me

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. You can start threads related to your project queries here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Just be sure that you explain your queries in a detailed manner. All the best. Keep visiting the forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me how the following code results... #include int main() { int a=1,b=1,c; c=a=0? (a=1)😔b=2); printf("%d %d %d",a,b,c); getch(); return 0; } Results as 2 2 2 clarify...
Introduction Date: 20/06/2012 Have you wondered about designing your website or making one just for fun or for a learning experience? This multipart tutorial will teach you the basics of...
Hello friends, I am EC diploma holder .... I wanna know which programming languages wud help me in studies.plz mention all. Also, what's skada ?? plz gimme more detail abt...
Hii friends, which programming languages should i master before getting into "Android apps developing".
Good day fellas, I am estongski ,an electrical engineering graduate from the Philippines. I have more questions than answers that pertains to electrical engineering because i was not able to...