Programming languages for Electronics & Communications Engineering

Hello friends,
I am EC diploma holder .... I wanna know which programming languages wud help me in studies.plz mention all.
Also, what's skada ?? plz gimme more detail abt it ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    BetterThanBefore
    Hello friends,
    I am EC diploma holder .... I wanna know which programming languages wud help me in studies.plz mention all.
    Always search before you post ๐Ÿ˜€ . Look here - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Er.Saumil
    Er.Saumil
    BetterThanBefore
    Hello friends,
    First you should learn assembly language which is the basics for microprocessor & microcontroller. Further you can learn C and C++.
    if you are interested in VLSI then you must learn VHDL code.
    MATLAB is also useful for subjects like digital signal processing & digital image processing..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    BetterThanBefore
    Hello friends,
    Welcome to CE. It's nice to see CEan from Ahmedabad.

have a look at link given by Big K.
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    tyvm guys ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    BetterThanBefore
    Hello friends,
    You mean SKADA or SCADA? SCADA stands for supervisory control and data acquisition.
    This might be of help to you- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    C language... If u get perfect in this one langauge means... U can get job easily. But remember, learn it to the peak... Learn this one, do some mini projects on C... Plan for a course at good institute...

All The Best...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hii friends, which programming languages should i master before getting into "Android apps developing".
Good day fellas, I am estongski ,an electrical engineering graduate from the Philippines. I have more questions than answers that pertains to electrical engineering because i was not able to...
hello all, iam 3rd year btech ece student.I need to present a seminar as a part of my academics. I am looking for the seminar topic which holds the current...
The massive advancements in technology has not penetrated much into healthcare. True that extraordinary strides have been made in diagnostic, therapeutic and imaging systems. True that an amazing variety of...
i am doing summer intership in indian railways for almost 5 days .. i now need to make a project on my topic "QUALITY AUDIT OF MAINTAINENCE PRACTICE OF COMPRESSOR...