Are we going to die in 2012? Answer the poll.

- The magnetic poles will turn (north becomes south and vise versa). During this event the earth won't turn and the magnetic field will disappear (or: it's a few days night or day and everything in the sun dies of deadly radiation). They already have begun to shift, every year the magnetic northpole moves 100 meter towards south.

- Galactic alignment. The moon is in orbit around the earth (28 days). the earth around the sun (1 year), the sun around the milky way (2 million years) and the milky way around 'something' (225 million years). All these objects, together with Venus, will be in one line. Also, the 26,000 year cycle of the earth has ended, all at the sameday. In 1980 an alignment like this (but with far less impact) resulted in an increase of 10,000% of the magnetic field of uranus!

- Mayan calendar ends. The 13,000 year calendar of the mayas will end, and a new 13,000 year cycle will start (0.0.0.0.0).

- Previous happenings of that mayan calendar:

13,000 years ago the iceage ended
26,000 years ago neandertalers extincted
39,000 years ago the 'cro magnon' humans appeared
52,000 years ago the aboriginals appeared

- It's happening already

- since 1975 vulcanic activity has increased with 500%!!!
- the magnetic field of the sun has increased with 210%
- the magnetic field of the earth decreased with 50% in the last 4,000 years. 10% of that was in the last 5 years
- in the past 200 years our magnetic poles have shifted over 1,100 km
- Between 1963 and 1993 there has been an increase in natural disasters of 410%

Do you think the world will end in 2012?
Will the human race perish?
Vote for your opinion in the pole above, and
tell us why do you think what you think?

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Yes, we may. Chances are that there will be a future to Earth, a new revelation to happen. Like all the other times when the Mayans were right, there was a change, right now what Earth will get is a change.

And for certain no body can predict the future. So your poll question should have been:
    "Do you think we're going to die in 2012?", and the options should have been: 1. I don't know, 2: Maybe, 3: God Help Us!

P.S.: If ever something happens, I'll die a B.E. Graduate. What a waste of 4 years!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Hope we get to know the end before it happens, if so what will you do? Comment here: #-Link-Snipped-#

P.S.S.: AKD hope you don't mind me promoting my own thread. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I really dont know!

AS you said about the magnetic poles and many things, thanks to hollywood there are many movies on 2012 world end!!

AS far as I think, world will not end, but may be there could be disasters happening around the world that happened recently in Japan and turkey.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I dont think worlds going to end. These types of rumors have been there for a long time and we are still alive and ticking. I think, there may be some disturbances but saying the world is gonna end is exaggeration.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    AKD: The facts you mentioned are true, but these are natural things and the poles have been shifted earlier. Earth will definitely end when sun expands in to a red giant. This will happen when Sun will get exhausted of fuel. However this will take another million years even more than that.
    If you have listened to Dr. Michio Kaku closely, we need to shift our base to some other planet whose Sun has a lot of fuel left. There are scientific facts to establish that. Even in Universe there are many stars that have been reduced to white dwarfs with increasing gravitational fields.
    Jayant Naralikar's book explains the phenomenon in simple and Lucid language.

Between, if there is any one who thinks that earth will end in 2012 or even till 2020, let us have a bet.
    If earth ends before 2012 and we all die then, you will and I will give you same amount wealth as is earned by Bill Gates.
    If the earth do not end before 2012, I will win. I won't give you trouble by asking anything like whole property of Bill Gates. Just hand me your property.
    Is anyone ready? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    No, I do not think the world will end in 2012. The current race of humans will not become extinct because of impinging solar radiation as many are protected inside concrete buildings.
    The reversal of earth's magnetic field is on an average once in 200,000 years. Though the last time it happenned is estimated as 780,000 years back. The way it happens is quite interesting.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    At 72 it may end for me. If it does, for me the world comes to an end.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Even I don't think so. It's just a rumor. Better we just wait and watch. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    It won't end in 2012, unless someone puts his itchy figure on a nuclear trigger. @ Said by some one in CE and I completely agree with him. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜

P.S: How can it end? I've just started to enjoy my life ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    not again , really fed up of this kind of discussion

Come on guys , do you really think that by thinking about future you really can get anything

Just live the present and enjoy it,

PS:- No offence meant,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suggest some new and innovative gift ideas for Diwali 2011. If anyone is celebrating Diwali in some awesome new way, please share with us, so that we can use some...
I saw some websites that offer increasing facebook 'likes' and followers overnight for cheap. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Do you think it is good to use such fake 'like' increasers? It is a...
Who visited my profile on Facebook? are fake apps on Facebook. Plus, I don't know why people are so bothered if they have agreed to put their personal data on...
The Google Toolbar's PageRank is updated infrequently, so it often shows out of date values. The last confirmed update was 27 June 2011 however, there was previously no confirmed update...
Aztec Software is leading software company which works in services and software. Here is placement pattern for campus recruitment.