CrazyEngineers
  • i m now in 3rd year of my engineering.... i have attended the implant training offered by indian southern railway in chennai on the topic of satellite and telecommunication field... now i have decided to attend the training provided by doordarshan-a national t.v station........ i just want to know whether these type of implant trainings are necessary are not???? will these training programs highlights our bio-data when included under the section of 'technical skills'?????😕
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 20, 2008

Just for the sake of my understanding, is it implant or in-plant?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberDec 20, 2008

The_Big_K
    Just for the sake of my understanding, is it implant or in-plant?
    Biggi:- 😁

Buddy, If you are taking training seriously it will enhance your knowledge nothing more than that. If you think that it should act like a jwell in your CV, than at the time of campus you should sit in a company with the relevant work.

-Crazy
    Cancel
  • Differential

MemberDec 21, 2008

syedaafaq
    i m now in 3rd year of my engineering.... i have attended the implant training offered by indian southern railway in chennai on the topic of satellite and telecommunication field... now i have decided to attend the training provided by doordarshan-a national t.v station........ i just want to know whether these type of implant trainings are necessary are not???? will these training programs highlights our bio-data when included under the section of 'technical skills'?????😕
    They will surely add a value to your skills ! Moreover trainings give you a touch, feel and understanding of actual work-system which is difficuilt to get in colleges. You can always relate what you study in theory to what you see in trainings which helps you to understand the systems better.

Now, I had undergone one industrial training in second year which helped me a lot during my next years of engineering.

Best,
    Cancel
  • sevanti

MemberOct 27, 2011

i'm a 3rd yr ece student and am willing to do an inplant training from dec'11. may i know the procedure to apply for indian railways or doordarshan?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register