Applications of VLSI in medicine

Do we use VLSI in medical applications also ????If so please refer,what the applications are???

Replies

• shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    i am making project related to it 😀

we use VLSI tech. in making various machines we use in hospitals and other madical applications also 😀
  • Preethi Raman
    Preethi Raman
    various machines????is it like scanning machines or do we use it in surgery????
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    a small example would b medicine storage ,, u need to b very precise about tempreture ,,, in surgery also
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    i mean in surgery u need high resolution so u dont cut anything wrong ,,
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well VLSI can be used to make specialiced chips which can say help in precise laser shots for eye treatment or IC's which can get in synch with our nervous system and help operate artificial limbs...so on...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was thinking of starting with Arvind Adiga's debut and Man Booker Prize winning novel "The White Tiger". It revolves around a boy from rural background and an extremely poor...
Here is code ...start from 19.and there is alsoa story related to it..i am posting it in the next reply
Was trying to log into my Gmail account with Chrome got this error: 400 bad request Google Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request I...
I am kind of an inventor and always come up with problems that need answers. Let me think..... Variable speed transmission (line Nuvici bike hub) This would be very important...
I found an interesting puzzle on the following website. Check it out - Genius Numb3rs - CBS.com 😁