Applications of Artificial Neural Networks

Please crazy engineers, how can I use artificial neural networks for weather forecasting?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Patrik, the best way to start would be to perform search in Google. I just did and found several useful links. 

Keep in mind that what you're requesting is actually a research topic and is quite vast. Explaining would be nearly impossible. Instead, perform multiple searches to find relevant data so that you'll have all the information you need to work on your project. 

• Patrick Onotu
    Patrick Onotu

Thank you so much for the head start.

• vinod madhu
    vinod madhu

Instead of just focusing on forecasting the weather, you can probably find a relation to the economics of a country based on weather. In countries like India the economic situation would vary depending on rainy season. For started you can collect info on when did it rain and how much did it rain for 30+ years and compare it with how the agriculture economics performed.

• vinod madhu
    vinod madhu

Continuation to the above use the following link to know how the economy and monsoon are related "How does the monsoon affect the economy? - The Hindu"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have given an interview and I realised I need a lot more studying but while doing that companies announce their drive. I feel like I haven't done enough yet....