Application of Zigbee in cloud computing

well m thinking of preparing an humanoid robot or a simple autonomous robot using zigbee and controlling the data through and feeding of robot through cloud computing, i want to know how can i use the zigbee in cloud computing??πŸ‘Ž 😐

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Don't know much about cloud computing. But why you need such cloud computing in controlling robot? At which stage you want such computing method?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You wanna control a robot using ZigBee? Yeah, possible, but why cloud computing???
  • Tauqueer Alam
    Tauqueer Alam
    godfather
    Don't know much about cloud computing. But why you need such cloud computing in controlling robot? At which stage you want such computing method?
    One of the main challenges from robotics is that these humanoids require great computational capabilites to be able to process – in real time – images, faces, voice, sounds, obstacles. For example, some of this robots learn as they move and generate a virtual map of the area to be able to move around. Also, by very complex image processing algorithms or sensor controlling, they can determine the position of object, which allows them to play soccer or be able to pour a beer.​
    All these processing requirements make it necessary to have a very powerful – and high energy consuming – processor on board. These implies the necessity to carry huge and heay batteries as well.​
    some of people have started to claim that combining the benefits of cloud computing with robotics would be highly beneficial. By offloading heavy computational tasks, such as image processing, speech recongition, etc, one could be able to design better robots with longer battery life.​
    πŸ˜Žβ€‹
  • Tauqueer Alam
    Tauqueer Alam
    and the problem i am facing is how i send the data through zigbee to the computer so that i can do the computation on my computer processor itself and also i can control multi robots through this cloud computing and i would be needed only one processor!! so if you guys can help me please let me know ASAP !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the difference between ERD and Class Diasgram...??
Metso is a global supplier of sustainable technology and services for mining, construction, power generation, automation, recycling and the pulp and paper industries. Our 29,000 employees in more than 50...
Dilip Chhabria's DC Design has come up with a brand new, India's first sports car design and it's called 'Avanti'. I searched online a bit to find out the engine...
If you ever wanted to make free phone calls to Indian mobile phones, your dreams have come true. Enter freephoo - the app has been launched in India today. The...
There is a growing concern that AI may be a threat to jobs. The evidence seems overwhelming that artificial intelligence (AI)β€”including machine-learning, language-translation, and speech- and pattern-recognition software-is rendering jobs...