Application Of Friction Part 2

Lecture on Application of Friction under Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread---

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, CEans, this thought just struck my mind..how about we all put our CE badge on our facebook profile picture? Please post your replies..I think that would be cool.
Dedicating this thread to sharing the names of books you are reading right now. Share the names and your opinions about it.
Maruti Suzuki India has issued a press release saying that the company will call back 13157 Swift, Dzire and Ritz Diesel Engine cars. The company has discovered a flaw in...
Do you think social networking sites are eating our useful time? But what do you think what is their main aim? If I can give you a hint, start with...
Hi friends, there are a few pattern making materials which are used widely in industry. I will be telling you about them. Please correct me if I get wrong somewhere....