Application Forms : AIEEE 2011

Application forms for AIEEE 2011 are expected to be available in first week of December till first week of January in designated branches of Syndicate bank, CBSE Regional Offices and certain institutions.

Form can also be requested by sending a demand draft to AIEEE Unit, CBSE. A notification is issued in all leading national dailies for the availability of forms.

Candidates can also apply online, fill the information and send the printout to AIEEE office.

This information is put forward by The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/36975-quick-heal-cean-month-september-2010-a.html Discuss in this thread...
I was thinking why we don't start threads of Dream Companies for Engineers of all Trades? So I started it with my branch. Please add all the names of the...
Do you know any freeware that can turn a cell phone camera into webcam? Please let me know.
Here's a thread to collect all the creative uses of mobile phone camera. I thought of few and I'm listing them here. List your ideas too - 1. Use in...
Once upon a time, there was a king who ruled a prosperous country. One day, he went for a trip to some distant areas of his country. When he was...