Apple - Why It Is The Most Valuable Company (Interesting Info-graph)

Just stumbled upon the following infograph that shows how big Apple Inc. is. The company that was on the verge of Bankruptcy in 1997 has become the the world's most precious company with insane profits and revenues. Take a look :-

[If you are not logged in, you will see a smaller image]
Apple-How-Big-It-Is

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    this talks all about the company ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    It's more interesting to note that people are willing to put 3x more money into the products that are 'more beautiful' than 'more functional'. I think iMac is a perfect example of how Desktops can be awesome. I'm a live example of how a Windows fanatic turned into an avid iMac user. It costs a bomb, but it looks worth the money.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    durga
    and its comparison to Microsoft.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    Why is it the most valuable company?

INNOVATION - one word sums it all!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...I'd not call Apple an innovative company. It looks more of a 'design' company to me that also does manufacturing.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    I think it's because of its good marketing.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I agree with Biggie. The crappiest of websites dont look as crappy on a Mac. Believe me. iLove doing stuff on Mac just because it makes things look more beautiful.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    So is it safe to say that their products are more user friendly?
    I think one of the biggest contributors to apple's success is due to the fact that from day one they have been able to exceed their competitions' quality standards.
    My experience with my iphone is quality, easy on the eys and durability and then there are the amazing apps ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just because there are four dimensions doesn't mean there's a "fourth dimension". Is time really the 4th dimension? To illustrate this concept, take a look at this video and then...
A Stirling engine is a heat engine operating by cyclic compression and expansion of air or other gas, the working fluid, at different temperature levels such that there is a...
Here's where the Dropbox is engineered, developed, designed and delivered ๐Ÿ˜€ Amazing place to work, right? - https://jeffwongdesign.com/2011/02/drop-box-office-photos/#.T6dHf58tjSA
Box.Net - Enterprise cloud storage startup has just moved to a new office and those who want to see how it feels to work like in Box.Net's office, check out...
Our friends from NurtureTalent Academy have shared the following awesome news. Check it out - Are you bored from robotics/hacking? Are you looking for internship in top startups? Do you...