any want to sponsor for our technical fest.. plz ?

Hey all!
My name is shekar. I am a III year student of engineering from Nalla narasimha reddy education society,s. This year our college would be organising its first ever technical fest over a span of 2 days in feb.To make our very first fest as grand as possible we are looking out for potential sponsors-both in cash or kind- to collaborate with and make the fest a great success.
I think ISC would be a great platform to connect to a lot of people who may be interested in sponsoring this fest or having various contacts who would help us.
Here are a few general details about the campus and the fest. Any further information required would be immediately provided!
->It,s an integrated campus
->It is situated in the RR District of Andhra Pradesh, just a few kilometers away from uppal depot.
->At present it has 1200 students, with 1200 more to join over the next 2 years.
->The first fest- would see participation from natonal wide colleges
->The brands of our sponsors would reach out not only to the students visiting the campus but to almost all of india, where our posters and advts. would be displayed well in advance.
->The average age group of the students expected to attend is 18-22 years old.

Please do help me out by letting me know if you would like to sponsor us, give us a contact or find out more about the fest.
I would be glad to get in touch with you!

Thank you,
k.Shekar reddy
<>

Mod Note:- Please do not share Mail ID in Public it will increase spamming.

Replies

• kunreddy
    kunreddy
    if anybody knew any sponsors contact details .. plz kindly let me know.. i vl b thankful to u
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No one will be interested in sponsoring you if you are casual in your approach.
    kunreddy
    if anybody knew any sponsors contact details .. plz kindly let me know.. i vl b thankful to u

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

InCyte 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by AMITY University, Noida. InCyte '12 bring to you grandeur of biotechnology, abstruse innovations and an immaculate consortium of knowledge. Its a platform...
iWeekend is a Innovation cum Technical fest organized by Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre, Jaipur. Details: iWeekend I am the change, I am the innovator. JECRC, with its new...
TechGenie 2012 is a Technical fest organized by Priyadarshini Institute of Technology and Science, Tenali. Events include: Tech Presentation- Topics: Computer Science and Information Technology Data Mining and Data Warehousing...
An interesting point popped up here: #7 Almost everyone has a social media profile these days and the most popular choices for social networks seem to be Facebook & Twitter....
To all the Graduates of the Andhra Pradesh, Group 1 Notification is Out! Check here -> https://apspsc.gov.in/ Here is the detailed advertisement..