Any crZyy project ideas.. pls

I am just an fourth year student of Kannur Engineering college and wish to do an innovative project.........Have u got any 👍

Replies

• Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    welcome to CE! 😀
    Explore our Project Forum!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome. May be you can try computer control of looms in one of the factories in Kannur.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome. May be you can try computer control of looms in one of the factories in Kannur.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sayooj
    Sayooj
    i would lik to do sme project in steganography...and it should be latest...can u help me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sayooj
    i would lik to do sme project in steganography...and it should be latest...can u help me
    Have you thought of any projects on your own?
  • Sayooj
    Sayooj
    I read some research on Minimizing Additive Distortion in Steganography
    using Syndrome-Trellis Codes ...but its not sure whether we can implement it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sayooj
    That indeed is an interesting topic. So any new topic is going to be difficult to implement. Why not just make an attempt at the topics you've mentioned? You can at least try.
  • Sayooj
    Sayooj
    Hav you got any projects idea in java and not database based
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Sayooj
    Hardly a 50 line code in Matlab. you should be able to do it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever imagined to get the picture quality with 41MP camera (Pure-view) and wireless charging on a mobile?? If not, be ready for it, After there flagship smartphone Nokia Lumia 900,...
I always think about how to make advance & startle our engineering..... also always doing work to provide cheap & best technology to common people.....
Nokia India has released The Dark Knight Rises limited edition of Lumia 800 on last week and it will go on sale in Mid-July from company website ONLY with a...
Apple has removed the malicious app that made its way into Apple's App Store last week. App named as 'Find and Call' was one of the rarest malware in App-store...
Trident Ltd has been conferred a special Commendation for the 'Golden Peacock Environment Management Award' for the year 2012 Golden Peacock Environment Management Award is - "designed to encourage and...