Anshuman Acharya-Civil

i am Anshuman and I need Civil IS Code of IS: 1285. I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    anshuman0201
    i am in need of IS: 1285. Kindly help
    Hello Anshuman, Welcome to CE.
    Please post your query in civil section with full details so you get proper guidance.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Posting your query in our Civil Engineering section would fetch you better responses. Welcome to CE 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

its a program of inheritance and overridding i understood the whole code except(that line is written in bold and i have underlined that line .It is in class area )...
can you mail me a list of questions in civil engg so that i can prepare for an interview? regards, gopal
Hello world, I'd give you more about who I am, but honestly? You probably don't care all too much. Well,to begin with...I am an engineering graduate with majors in ELectrical...
In an enhancement of a design of a CPU, the speed of a floating point until has been increased by 20% and the speed of a fixed point unit has...
😁 i Am from India, This is my second year in graduation,I am perfect in networking,programming,webscripting(CSS,PHP,HTML,XML),C#,C,JAVA,Python,VB,SQL but not in C++,i have done a Three year Computer Diploma Course from NIIT.I...