(Another) Massive Layoff @ Yahoo On Tuesday?

TechCrunch The Dream Is Collapsing: Another Massive Yahoo Re-Org Coming Next Tuesday • TechCrunchthat Yahoo is about to go through another massive re-organization on Tuesday (Oct. 5) and that means there will be more layoffs at Yahoo.

Another top Yahoo boss, Jeff Kinder is leaving Yahoo. Losing Kinder would be another big blow for Yahoo as he currently oversees: Yahoo! Front Page, Finance, Sports, News, Entertainment, Shopping, Travel, Autos, Real Estate, Local, and Small Business

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you (like me) love playing the classic video games (even today) I am sure you have played the ultra-popular games like: Super-Mario, Pac-Man, Tetris and Contra. If you are...
I saw this video and thought this could have been a GREAT final year project for engineering students. See how a simple problem has been solved by these folks. Watch...
Hello everyone, i am an undergraduate student of mechanical engineering and production technology in Finland, I just joined this site. I hope i get more professional tips here....😀
//java CopyFile aage.txt boxdemo.txt import java.io.*; class copyfile { public static void main(String args[])throws IOException { int i; FileInputStream fin; FileOutputStream fout; try { fin=new FileInputStream(args[0]); } catch(FileNotFoundException e) {...
Hi, Currently i am using Proteus 7.4SP3 to simulate the AD633 multiplier. The two input is a trend of pulses and i want to get the output. The problem is...