Another bird solo in the sky

Hi, My name is Nurzaman Khan, 24, From Assam, Currently residing in New delhi.
My story is the same old story of over 1000000 unemployed engineers in india desperately looking to get hired in MNCs with a minimum package of 2000000. What!! Is that too much, well, I dont blame you if you have not seen the eyes of my mother full of dreams for me . The only thing that pushes me are the eyes of my proud MUM. And so my desperation in search of the slightest ray of hope brought me here in new delhi searching for THAT opportunity. As the journey began my feet took me to countless consultancies which kept ripping me off of 1000 bucks each time i ask the permission to enter their GOD damned robbers DEN where you will always find a female consultant comfortably seated, sometimes shaking her chair from right to left and vice-versa, as a sign that you're already under her spell, she now lures you off of your common sense and conscience with the smile that she's constantly having on her face and with the fake telephonic rounds and 'THE LETTER'. And now you go home spending weeks on phone with them enquiring about the joining DATE, and everytime there's an answer. And Now, like most other engineers Jobless, broke, frustrated, HUNGRY and what not I too in my desperation joined the BPO, Where there is at least some promise that you'll not STARVE to DEATH.(hahaha) But let me not bore you with the same all "why the hell i don't have a job even after being educated", cliche, having said that i dont believe it as a cliche anymore, but it is a cliche to the faulty minds of the supposed to be WINNERS IN MY LIFE, who thinks 'IF YOU WANT SOMETHING IN LIFE YOU GET IT, THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH' which is also TRUE.
So i came to the conclusion that there are jobs but not the one that you want, And so my search begins again, and I'll not settle on anything less than what i'm worth.

Profile:
Mechanical Engineer

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE Family. You described your situation very well. Could understand what graduates are going through in different parts of the country. It's great to know that you are taking it in a never-give-up attitude. All the best in your upcoming endeavors. You will find answers on CE when you ask questions. Feel free to take part in ongoing discussions and don't hesitate to start new ones. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many happy returns of the day, @Harshad Italiya ! Have a wonderful day and enjoy!
Chinese smartphone maker Meizu developed its own firmware with Flyme OS, the first version of which was released in June 2012. Flyme's simple yet beautiful design was praised by critics,...
Gionee is on a launching spree and this time the talks are of a new smartphone in its Elife series being launched at an event happening on November 16th. It's...
If anyone of you is struggling with SQL JOIN types, here's a simple explanation. If you want to discuss this, please feel free to add your questions below.
Do you all hate Windows Phone? Then read at this link how to hack a windows phone - how to windows phone Don't forget to write your comments below.