Announcing 'Word-Quiz Project' - An Online Game For CEans

We are going to launch a word-quiz game for CEans (hopefully on August 22nd, 2011).
The game will be about testing your vocabulary online.

The game is being developed by CEan-eternalthinker.
CEan-Nion & CEan-AKD are the helping hands.

Stay Tuned for the launch.

Replies

• andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    Great!!!!! waiting for August 15th 😁
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    Thats cool fun while learning😎
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's great to see that you are excited about it.
    The project is under construction. πŸ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Are you want some help in graphics?? i am little good in Photoshop.😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We are doing it a bit slowly, the release date is postponed to 22nd august. πŸ˜€
    We hope you all will love the application.
  • u_know_who
    u_know_who
    Waiting with eager expectation. πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The clock is moving slowly! I am getting hypnotiZed!!! AKD, please it release soon. πŸ‘

Waiting for the word quiz badly!!!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Waiting for the release....😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The launch is being delayed. πŸ˜” . We have some more things to work upon. We hope to do it anyhow in the middle of the next week..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The finalizing of the words is in it's final stages. We hope to integrate it all in the next 2-3 days and bring the game out for all CEans.

-- STAY TUNED --

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like we will be able to integrate everything and make it live by tomorrow night.

We are super-excited to present it before all. 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sure. All the best Nion, AKD and ET. I hope everyone will enjoy the game. πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Is there a time limit for the game? And please do inform me when it's officially launched. I couldn't participate in any of the aptitude tests due to the unreliable wi-fi connection we get at the hostel.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Waiting for the game! 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We are trying to launch it today.

The game will be open to all CEans. We don't plan to close it anytime soon. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Colleges in Central India are: B.R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur Barkatullah University, Bhopal Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal Devi Ahilya, Vishwavidyalaya, Indore Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar IPS...
HP TouchSmart 610 has 23-inch HD display, internal antennas for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, integrated stereo speakers and built-in adjustable-tilt webcam and speakers. The LCD screen gives optimum results even when...
We informed you that Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 is actually the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Today the tablet launched in Indian markets for a price tag of Rs. 36,200. Read...
What is placement process for Siemens? What kind of questions are asked? Please post the details here.
What is the recruitment process of HSBC Software development company in India? I heard that it visits campus to hire CS-IT engineers. Could someone post the details?