Announcing "Founders Circuit" - The Venture Capture Series of Startup Interviews!

CrazyEngineers feels proud to announce the launch of 'Founders Circuit' - A series of exclusive interviews with kick-ass startups & their founding teams from all around the world.

The name "Founders Circuit" - a brain child of our member @#-Link-Snipped-# was chosen as the most popular one (closely following another one called "Venture Capture") by the members of CrazyEngineers in a <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/name-for-startup-interview-series-choose-one.72795">Name For Startup Interview Series - Choose One!</a>.
Even though Venture Capture won the polls, thanks to the dedicated efforts of @#-Link-Snipped-# (another awesome member of the community), we have decided to the name the series as "Founders Circuit".

startup-spotlight โ€‹
We have chosen @#-Link-Snipped-# to lead the interview series. She has done a phenomenal job of getting in touch with the startup founders and their teams and asking them questions that we as engineers are always keen to ask.

Starting tomorrow that is February 1st, 2014 - we will be presenting an interview with a new startup every week!

You can keep looking at this space for the first one -
#-Link-Snipped-#

The Questions and Answers will be coupled with great photographs, videos and inside view of the startup workplaces. So keep a watch on this one! ๐Ÿ‘


PS: If you are a startup founder or a member of a startup team, you can get in touch with Guneet at #-Link-Snipped-#
We promise to get back to you as soon as possible!

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Nayan Goenka

    @nayan-Dhpt4N • Jan 30, 2014

    count my startup in. would like to share our experiences ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 30, 2014

    We'd love to feature startups owned by our own CEans. I think we'd also be featuring @#-Link-Snipped-# - one of the most inspiring CEans in the community.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jan 30, 2014

    I think that @#-Link-Snipped-# should be interviewed too. Just give Guneet some time. The interviews would roll out over weeks.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 30, 2014

    Yeah - how could I forget Manish! There are several startup CEOs registered on CrazyEngineers; and we're going to interview them one by one. As always- your comments, thoughts ideas are going to motivate the team. So don't be conservative with expressing your thoughts.

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Jan 30, 2014

    I would love to see Jacob Cook (arkOS creator) in Founder's Circuit.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 30, 2014

    ...and there I forgot the one and only Mr. @#-Link-Snipped-# ! Gotta add some caffeine to my bloodstream, I guess.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jan 31, 2014

    I think the image that I created shouts the name "Startup Spotlight"

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jan 31, 2014

    Kaustubh Katdare...and there I forgot the one and only Mr. @#-Link-Snipped-# ! Gotta add some caffeine to my bloodstream, I guess.

    Sure @#-Link-Snipped-# I would like to share. But I may need some time as busy with few things at moment. I may visit CE HQ soon. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 31, 2014

    Harshad ItaliyaSure @#-Link-Snipped-# I would like to share. But I may need some time as busy with few things at moment. I may visit CE HQ soon. ๐Ÿ˜€

    We're not rushing in. Take your time and you're always welcome to CE HQ ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Sanyam Khurana

    @sanyam-Nl7Zqc • Jan 31, 2014

    Awesome, Waiting for the series ๐Ÿ˜

    Very much excited

  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

    @sarathkumar-FEGRPw • Jan 31, 2014

    We are waiting for tomorrow to see it in action

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jan 31, 2014

    I am glad to announce that some startup founders have already started contacting us for getting featured at Founder Circuit.
    Thanks to the efforts of @#-Link-Snipped-# for spreading the word.

    I request you all to share this page on Twitter and Facebook. Let us make it BIG.
    ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Satya Swaroop Dash

    @satya-swaroop-YDeBJM • Jan 31, 2014

    The series will not just highlight the achievements of the entrepreneurs it will also help readers take a closer look at the people those who like to be their own bosses.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jan 31, 2014

    I really hope we are able to bring to the limelight the lesser known startups from engineers as well as some of the popular ones with their inside stories. ๐Ÿ˜€
    We promise to not make the interviews very long and to bring in the real-life stories with pictures, videos of the people working and their workplaces aka garage/shack/living room. ๐Ÿ‘

    More power to the real-life heroes among us! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Jan 31, 2014

    Founders Circuit
    - The Venture Capture Series of Startup Interviews

    Good use of words!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

  • kaushal kumar yadav

    @kaushal-kumar-2vprRr • Jan 31, 2014

    It will innovative and interesting

  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

    @sarathkumar-FEGRPw • Jan 31, 2014

    It will help to peek into latest young minds thoughts.Waiting to get it on Roll

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Feb 1, 2014

    Guys, the first interview in the series is LIVE!
    You can check it here - <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/interview-with-gary-brewer-founder-builtwith-com.73074">Interview With Gary Brewer - Founder, BuiltWith.com</a>

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Feb 6, 2014

    The second interview is UP.
    <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/interview-with-sachin-kate-founder-clear-car-rental.73194">Interview with Sachin Kate - Founder, Clear Car Rental</a>

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Feb 20, 2014

    The next interview is with Squirro -
    <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/interview-with-dr-dorian-selz-founder-squirro.73417">Interview with Dr. Dorian Selz - Founder, Squirro</a>

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 13, 2014

    Check out the latest interview with the founder of Unmetric, here -
    <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/interview-with-lakshmanan-narayan-co-founder-ceo-unmetric.73900">Interview with Lakshmanan Narayan, Co-founder & CEO - Unmetric</a>