Announcing CEan Of The Month

CEans,

Beginning March 01, 2009 CrazyEngineers will acknowledge exceptional contributors to CE. In the last week of every month, we will announce the name of CEan Of The Month! 😀

How it works -

1. CE Core Team Members will select one of our members depending upon his/her overall contribution to CE [Posts, Promotions, Help, Technical Answers et al]

2. Sometime during the last week of every month, we will reward the CEan of the Month with a cool gift [​IMG]

3. CEan of the month will carry the special 'CEan of the month' tag in his/her mini-profile forever.

4. CEan of the month will help the core team select next CEan of the month.

5. Once selected, CEan of the month cannot be the CEan of the month for next three months.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/16073-announcing-cean-month.html#post46042 in this thread. 😀
Hi! I'm vibhor, a computer engineering student in delhi. Can anyone help me to find pdf's on microcontrollers and microprocessors
I just saw this question in an online quiz. I got the answer right... Here's for you to try to connect them.. here's the images. What's in common between these...
actually thanks shalini for ur concern!!! we wnat to create the project in matlab for document reconstruction based on segmentation, polygon fitting, feature matching and image mosaicing. so i would...
I need advice as to where to join for a month long training in either electronics or telecommunication during this summer (2009). Please do reply soon