Ankit Fadia Ethical Hacking Course - Post Your Review

Ankit Fadia's ethical hacking courses are quite famous and a lot of engineering students write to us whether they should join the course or not. Upon asking few questions to the aspiring hackers, it becomes clear that what they've very different idea about 'hacking'.

Ethical hacking is for the good; 'cracking' is for the bad. Many students think that they will be able to crack their friend's facebook password and even hack websites at their will. But that's not true. The real hackers don't have glamour around them; they work in stealth mode and have *very deep* understanding of the computer systems and security flaws in the networks and related software.

I'm sure we've CEans who've attended the course. I'd request all of you to post your own, independent, unbiased reviews of the course so that our fellow CEans benefit from it.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Have you been there Biggie?
  • im_Aswath
    im_Aswath
    There are basically two types of hackers namely ,white and black hackers. Ethical courses are purely for the production of white hackers , who generally deal with security of certain organisation.
    Ankit Fadia has an unique way of teaching ethical hacking , they never teach you the final step of any hacking process.The brilliant ones work hard to complete the final step and gain knowledge.(This process was mentioned by Ankit fadia in his interview)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I've a different opinion: #-Link-Snipped-#

More detailed take on Ankit Fadia: Private Site
  • gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    i think sunny waghela is better than ankita fadia....sry but thats my personal opinion coz i have gone to IIT for sunny waghela and he seems to b very good while i have organized ankita fadia workshop at my college but he was not upto the extent he should be
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Hah.....Ankita Fadia's website was hacked by some pakistani hackers a few years ago. So a guy who cant save himself, I dont think we need to learn anything from him. Moreover, he claims US Govt. called him to de-crypt a message from Al-Quida.....😲. Another nirmal baba....😉
  • gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    lol i agree and he didnt even show us any working examples as shown by sunny waghela

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The bad news has arrived for the Nokia Astound users on T-Mobile via twitter: Unfortunately the Nokia Astound on T-Mobile will not be updated to Nokia Belle. via Twitter. What...
Let's start the how to answer series for interviews that seems to be quite popular among the engineers on CrazyEngineers. One of the most commonly asked questions; which the students...

hi

hi im path from phillipines, i hope Ceans will help me and i will help also to the other thread
I'm stuck! The broadband connection from BSNL isn't working and I'm being forced to use the Idea 3G connection with on iPad to access CE and do the daily administrative...
If you want to impress your friends with your Google search abilities; enter the following search query in Google search bar and hit enter. sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to...