Andaman or Lakshadeep?

Can anybody tell which place is better?
consulted few tour agency, they are providing package that include kerala, lakshadeep and kanyakumari.
Which one to go for?
1)andaman only
2)lakshadeep
3)this package tour
I will be going with my family for 1 week.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you've only one week - I'd recommend picking up only one place instead of a package that covers Kerala, Lakshadweep & Kanyakumari. It'd be too hectic and the beauty of Kerala needs at least a week. I toured Kerala with family last year and can tell you that you will need 1 week to explore the God's country.

For Andaman, 1 week should be sufficient. I'd recommend checking on TripAdvisor.com for things to do in Andaman. I've no clue about Lakshadweep so can't comment.
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    thank you kaustubh. i am looking forward for this trip.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Zen Mobile is a brand of Teleecare Group in India known for manufaturing mobile devices for more than 15 years now. It has launched a new smartphone called the Zen...
CEans, On November 26, 2013; CrazyEngineers will celebrate its 8th anniversary and we want to make CEoM (CEan Of The Month, November 2013) very special. About CEoM (New Members Attention):...
The festive carpet has been rolled out, and pretty soon the Diwali-feeling shall be lighting up your moods (or firing your ass, it's the perspective.). Are you running hither-tither looking...
Following question has been asked by CEan @ibrar through contact us email. I'm posting it here for all the experts. Here it goes - I need your help if you...
Spare time (and cash), elbow grease (may be some for the product) and crazy enthusiasm can work wonders. See this mini V8 engine at work here: https://www.autoblog.com/2013/10/18/...campaign=Feed:+weblogsinc/autoblog+(Autoblog)