an intro to d mechy!!!

hey guyss ...this is jishnu ..i have jus taken a step into studyin dis evergreen mechanical engineering...i wuld lyk to knw what are the topics a beginner needs to master so that he is one of the finest engineers....awaiting ur precious suggestions

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEan's.. can anyone provide me the details of job opportunities in Embedded systems and VLSI in India..as well as growth in those respective sectors..??
I saw some members having trouble in installing Linux on system. This is step-to-step guide for installation of Linux. There are basically following type of users: -- Who want only...
Hi Guys, I want good institute for iit jee, i little confused which is best for iit jee preparartion.. so please suggest me..
hi friends.. could anyone suggest me some ideas r projects(mini) on networking...i'm very much confused as what project is there to do in networking and also which lang r application...
Hi frnds!!!!!!! Im from Electronics and Instrumentation Dpt,i like to do an industrial project in my area,please suggest some industry which will help me Thank u😀