mini projects on networking using an open source

hi friends.. could anyone suggest me some ideas r projects(mini) on networking...i'm very much confused as what project is there to do in networking and also which lang r application could b used to implement it??? pls give me some ideas 😀

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I am confused by your post too.
    Could you express your interests? on the topics where you are interrested to do a project?
    also, what are the expectation from your mentors??
  • dinesh.mca
    dinesh.mca
    my interest is in networking field and my mentors expectation is...whatever the project may b it must include an open source software in that.. for eg. like php, my sql, java, etc..
  • dinesh.mca
    dinesh.mca
    could anyone help me out to do a mini project in networking...i need some ideas
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    may be you can try developing a network management software or simulate exiting routing routing protocols.Also, how CAM tables works,. how routing table works can as well be simulated and developed into proejcts
  • dinesh.mca
    dinesh.mca
    thank you very much
  • dinesh.mca
    dinesh.mca
    in which language the above idea can be implemented???
  • dinesh.mca
    dinesh.mca
    in which language the above idea can be implemented???
  • Meghavarshini
    Meghavarshini
    Hi friends.. Could anyone suggest me idea for open source mini project.
    Without using c,c++,Java,asp,jsp,JavaScript, html...
    But front end nd backend connection is necessary.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi frnds!!!!!!! Im from Electronics and Instrumentation Dpt,i like to do an industrial project in my area,please suggest some industry which will help me Thank u😀
Name: pramesh kumar.G Occupation: Student Hobbies: Reading Books,chess etc., Aim: Leader About CE: I believe that its the wonderful place to GAIN KNOWLEDGE. All the best!!!👍
Hiii...guys😀......I'm Karan and i am a mechanical engineer..degree completed back in 2009.....did job too.Now unemployed😛...Well my hobbies are b-boying,listening to music,reading,travelling and eating different cuisines.
Hey CEans.. Let me know if u can solve this.. 1. Use any arithmetic operation on 6 zeros... and the result must be 720.... 2. What is the result of...
Is there any way to create an installer using C programming..? I want embed all the files of a software created by me in an exe file, which will extract...