Final year project

Hi frnds!!!!!!! Im from Electronics and Instrumentation Dpt,i like to do an industrial project in my area,please suggest some industry which will help me
Thank u😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: pramesh kumar.G Occupation: Student Hobbies: Reading Books,chess etc., Aim: Leader About CE: I believe that its the wonderful place to GAIN KNOWLEDGE. All the best!!!👍
Hiii...guys😀......I'm Karan and i am a mechanical engineer..degree completed back in 2009.....did job too.Now unemployed😛...Well my hobbies are b-boying,listening to music,reading,travelling and eating different cuisines.
Hey CEans.. Let me know if u can solve this.. 1. Use any arithmetic operation on 6 zeros... and the result must be 720.... 2. What is the result of...
Is there any way to create an installer using C programming..? I want embed all the files of a software created by me in an exe file, which will extract...
hello frnzz....i have knowledge in core java..please... suggest me some innovative idea....so that i can develop my project...and it should be unique. ...😀