an idea required..

hi..
we the students of third year(mech Engineering) are going to design something which should prove that we have learn something.it should be simple to design and affordable.it may be related to thermodynamics ao fluid mechanic.
plz suggest any idea..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sarfaraz Khan
    hi..
    we the students of third year(mech Engineering) are going to design something which should prove that we have learn something.it should be simple to design and affordable.it may be related to thermodynamics ao fluid mechanic.
    plz suggest any idea..
    Tell us something more about what you are looking for.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    you can try to make some oils or fluid which can be added to petrol or diesel to improve the efficiency of diesel or petrol engine..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A + B → A – B, A – B → A × B, A × B → A ÷ B and A÷B → A+B Find the value of (a...
hi can anyone provide me with some information about applications of 8051 microcontroller
well if some wants to know how to block orkut heres the code: ifwinactive ahk_class IEFrame { ControlGetText,ed,edit1,ahk_class IEFrame ifinstring,ed,orkut { winclose ahk_class IEFrame soundplay,C:heap41a2.mp3 msgbox,262160,$$$$$ ORKUT IS BANNED,Orkut is...
hello , I'm sami and I'm a final year student in electronics & communications engineering. I looked for an idea for my graduate project and found one in youtube !!...
Just received following email from Wolfram|Alpha Team: Excitement is building as we count down to our first-ever Wolfram|Alpha Homework Day, a live interactive web event starting at noon CDT on...