CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 7, 2008

Re: An idea??

Good idea, however, its lot of work (& money) to have the new, customized templates.

Friendster, proper title to your threads can help attract more responses.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberApr 7, 2008

Re: An idea??

ya i know that big_k

and i just wanted to change the color for this template only.like having red,blue,orange,pink and we can select which color we want.this might help to view our forum attractive.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 7, 2008

We had a theme changer earlier. The current theme is highly customized. Maybe we'll have a 'blue' theme that's similar to what we have right now. But its going to take some time. Not for few months at least.
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberApr 8, 2008

I dont know it might be cool or something, but what real purpose does it solve? Quite gotten to the look and feel of this forum.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 9, 2008

I think red is quite synonymous with CE 😀 But, having the option to change the colour is good cause it gives it an "update", psychologically. I do that with my mobile phone; I cycle the colours after a while, haha.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 9, 2008

Well, RED isn't a 'dull' color and it refelects our 'culture' (am I talking like corporate dudes?)

Red rocks 😛
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 9, 2008

I agree Red rocks 😉 To be honest, one of the reasons I support Houston Rockets in NBA and Arsenal in EPL is because of their red theme 😛
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register