AM modulation

I need help with a calculating the parameters for AMDSB-TC modulation with AWGN. I have to have SNR = 12 dB. I am not sure how I then calculate the remaining parameters for this.

So

SNR = (A^2**a^2)/E{n}

I am not sure how I get and I believe that I need the power spectral density for E{n}, I'm using systemview and it just has density as the input, but i assume it means psd.

So basically my question is how do I know what is and what is E{n} in relation to the psd?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / madam, My question is What is the minimum value of char type. Select the one correct answer. a. 0 b. -215 c. -28 d. -215-1 Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj...
OffiSync Version: 4 File Size: 459 License: Free Operating System: Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7 Wouldn't it be nice if you could make a mash-up of Microsoft Office and Google Docs,...
hi, can you please suggest me some book on rocket motor/engines which can be available in india preferably north. i couldn't get it by searching on google. thank you
hi , i am jatin kashyap, i am from jalandhar, punjab, india. i am 2nd year student of Mechanical engineering. I know its very long time to me for my...
Check Website Page Speed & Load Time with Google Google Webmaster Tools Labs has come up with another excellent tools which not only reports you with the web pages load...