My Mechanical Engineering FYP!

hi , i am jatin kashyap, i am from jalandhar, punjab, india. i am 2nd year student of Mechanical engineering. I know its very long time to me for my final year project but i want to prepare lot of information about that project just before starting of the last semester so that i have not to face difficulties, which i had already faced in my Final year project of my diploma.
So my project title is ''Jet Bike''.
Yes, i want to make a jet bike and i already know it is very difficult for me to complete that project but i gained my confidence by seeing engineering communities like this one.
I did little bit research on it on google but i didn't found much information about it. Actually i had seen jet bike at one of the show of discovery channel. From that day it became my dream project. So i will update here about my update research about that topic and warm welcome any further helping in my this project related information.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thats an interesting idea, and its good you are preparing early. Could you tell us more about the Jet Bike? What are its features?
  • jatin1990
    jatin1990
    It's feature like more horse power, more torque and ultimately the more power and a great look! i know last one is not feature.
    Actually i want to divide my project in two step. In first step i will focus to make a simple jet bike and my second step will dominated to make it different from other jet bikes.
    And i have already hears some of the problems that jet bike have e.g they are didn't turning efficient & fuel efficient. So these two factors will be in my focus while going to step two. But first i have to complete step one. I want help of this community so please provide information as you have.
  • gohm
    gohm
    So you are making your own version of the Y2K bike? awesome! Have you identified the engine you will use?
  • jatin1990
    jatin1990
    Sorry, it's more then a month i didn't post in my thread because my 3rd semester end term examination was going and hopefully now they are over. So i am free to do a lot of research on net about my project. Actually gohm i didn't know which jet engine to use in my bike because in india it is very painful to find such jet engine but still i will try to search any cheap jet engine from airforce of india. Please suggest me which jet engine will suit best to me here.
    Regards,
    jatin
  • anuj sood
    anuj sood
    its a great idea sir keep it up and best of luck.....
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Does anyone knows how a jet bike looks like. I think we need more information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check Website Page Speed & Load Time with Google Google Webmaster Tools Labs has come up with another excellent tools which not only reports you with the web pages load...
Im a sophomore student in ee. We have a lab project with color sensors and I need assistance in circuit design. We have to design a circuit which must identify...
Christian Aid - Countdown to Copenhagen I request all CEans to go on the site and take the pledge for saving the environment December 2009's UN Copenhagen summit will set...
Apple Inc has acquired digital music service Lala, as the dominant online music retailer explores new models for selling songs. ITunes is the leading music service in the United States...
Hello CEans This thread has been started so that all the CEans can post their loved images Post the image you like the most be it from any category While...