book on rocket motors

hi,
can you please suggest me some book on rocket motor/engines which can be available in india preferably north. i couldn't get it by searching on google.

thank you

Replies

• kunaljd
    kunaljd
    you can findbooks on rocket building/machines on flipkart.com...
  • r.chitkaria
    r.chitkaria
    i dont need books on rocket building. i wanted a book for basics of rocket propulsion and rocket engines
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    #-Link-Snipped-#,have a look,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi , i am jatin kashyap, i am from jalandhar, punjab, india. i am 2nd year student of Mechanical engineering. I know its very long time to me for my...
Check Website Page Speed & Load Time with Google Google Webmaster Tools Labs has come up with another excellent tools which not only reports you with the web pages load...
Im a sophomore student in ee. We have a lab project with color sensors and I need assistance in circuit design. We have to design a circuit which must identify...
Christian Aid - Countdown to Copenhagen I request all CEans to go on the site and take the pledge for saving the environment December 2009's UN Copenhagen summit will set...
Apple Inc has acquired digital music service Lala, as the dominant online music retailer explores new models for selling songs. ITunes is the leading music service in the United States...