Alleged Leaked Parts Come Together to Form Assembled iPhone 5

We #-Link-Snipped-# know that a new iPhone might be on cards this year. But the rumors keep coming, and this one might just be the biggest. This image shows an assembled iPhone from alleged leaked parts. The photo as you can see below initially appeared on the #-Link-Snipped-#. But the picture got people’s attention once it was posted on New purported next-generation iPhone parts photos show fully assembled device - 9to5Mac.

leak_iphone5_assembled

As #-Link-Snipped-# you can see a bigger display, smaller port also the headphone jack appears to be located at the bottom instead of the top and as it might appear it has a two tone color scheme. Although I might add that the rumors are not always true and that the new device might not be anything like the above or will it? Only time will tell.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
Image Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    With so many rumors flying around, I think we're at a stage where either the next iPhone definitely looks like this, or someone is conducting a supremely elaborate prank by sending lots of fake iPhone parts to repair shops around the world. But that seems unlikely.

What do you guys think?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the last few months it was reportedthat Nokia had announced job cuts but this news can tell us why those job cuts had to be made. According to a...
HI evrey one ihave a question plz. i need a device putted in outlet 220v,transmit to copatibel recive device wireles to get 5-12v dc to distance 20 meter and above....
Hello CEans, We have two successful meets in Hyderabad and Banglore now Let's arrange one Meet in Mumbai. We have many CEans in Mumbai. I'm visiting Pune in August Month...
Times Of India has reported that ~7 states in North India have been affected by a major power outage. The affected states include Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, UP, Himachal Pradesh and...
I want to built a strategy game.. how should i start in PHP... does PHP good for Web game.