Nokia Says Goodbye To Its Finland Factory With The Last Phone Shipped

In the last few months it was reportedthat Nokia had announced job cuts but this news can tell us why those job cuts had to be made. According to a local website, #-Link-Snipped-# the last unknown device was shipped out on Wednesday and Nokia made the announced that the Salo factory would be closed by September.

It marks the end of an era for Nokia as it has to bid adieu to the place it has started from.
This move means that 780 people among 3700 Finland based employees who worked in this factory have to go for other jobs.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI evrey one ihave a question plz. i need a device putted in outlet 220v,transmit to copatibel recive device wireles to get 5-12v dc to distance 20 meter and above....
Hello CEans, We have two successful meets in Hyderabad and Banglore now Let's arrange one Meet in Mumbai. We have many CEans in Mumbai. I'm visiting Pune in August Month...
Times Of India has reported that ~7 states in North India have been affected by a major power outage. The affected states include Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, UP, Himachal Pradesh and...
I want to built a strategy game.. how should i start in PHP... does PHP good for Web game.
i am a final year engg. student i thought of using piezoelectric devices for my projects can anyone give me a new idea on it